Series 7320 • Standard Chamfer 2-1/2–3-1/2 Pitches
General Machining and Maintenance Applications
|SAP Material Number||2750441|
|ISO Catalog Number||11801|
|ANSI Catalog Number||11801|
|[D1-TDZ] Thread Diameter Size||1/8 - 27|
|[L] Overall Length||53.9750|
|[L] Overall Length||2.125|
|[L3] Thread Length||19.0500|
|[L3] Thread Length||.7500|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||11.113|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||.4375|
|Type of Thread||NPT|
Features and benefits
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from select high-speed steel.
- American Standard Pipe Tap (NPT) thread form with a taper of 3/4" per foot.
- Made for the most difficult maintenance applications.
- Use for hand tapping or tapping under power.
- Furnished with 2-1/2–3-1/2 pitches chamfered.
- Standard projection.