Series 5319 • Standard Pipe Chamfer • Standard Projection
NPT/ANPT and NPTF Production Taper Pipe Taps with Interrupted Threads
|SAP Material Number||2748250|
|ISO Catalog Number||16109|
|ANSI Catalog Number||16109|
|[D1-TDZ] Thread Diameter Size||1/2 - 14|
|[L] Overall Length||79.3750|
|[L] Overall Length||3.125|
|[L3] Thread Length||42.0670|
|[L3] Thread Length||1.656|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||17.463|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||.6875|
|[Z] Number of Flutes||5|
|Type of Thread||NPT/ANPT|
Features and benefits
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from select high-speed steel.
- Interrupted threads to reduce drag while taper pipe threading.
- Use where chip disposal is a concern.
- Odd number of flutes standard.
- NPT threads require the use of a sealer, such as Teflon® tape or pipe compound.
- NPTF dryseal threads give a pressure-tight joint without the use of a sealer.