Series 5319 • Standard Pipe Chamfer • Standard Projection
NPT/ANPT and NPTF Production Taper Pipe Taps with Interrupted Threads
|SAP Material Number||2746429|
|ISO Catalog Number||19650|
|ANSI Catalog Number||19650|
|[D1-TDZ] Thread Diameter Size||1/8 - 27|
|[L] Overall Length||53.9750|
|[L] Overall Length||2.125|
|[L3] Thread Length||19.0500|
|[L3] Thread Length||.7500|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||11.113|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||.4375|
|[Z] Number of Flutes||5|
|Type of Thread||NPT/ANPT|
Features and benefits
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from select high-speed steel.
- Interrupted threads to reduce drag while taper pipe threading.
- Use where chip disposal is a concern.
- Odd number of flutes standard.
- NPT threads require the use of a sealer, such as Teflon® tape or pipe compound.
- NPTF dryseal threads give a pressure-tight joint without the use of a sealer.