Series 2320/5320 • Standard Chamfer • Standard Projection
NPT/ANPT and NPTF Production Taper Pipe Taps
|SAP Material Number||2748203|
|ISO Catalog Number||16210|
|ANSI Catalog Number||16210|
|[D1-TDZ] Thread Diameter Size||1/8 - 27|
|[L] Overall Length||53.9750|
|[L] Overall Length||2.125|
|[L3] Thread Length||19.0500|
|[L3] Thread Length||.7500|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||11.113|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||.4375|
|[Z] Number of Flutes||4|
|Type of Thread||NPTF|
Features and benefits
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from select high-speed steel.
- Ground thread pipe taps are standard in American Standard Pipe Form (NPT) and American Standard Dryseal Pipe Thread Form (NPTF).
- NPT threads require the use of a sealer, such as Teflon® tape or pipe compound.
- NPTF dryseal threads give a pressure-tight joint without the use of a sealer.
- The nominal size of a pipe tap is that of the pipe fitting to be tapped, not the actual size of the tap; thread taper is 3/4" per foot.
- Alternate tap coatings are available as stock modifications.